You know, sometimes, there comes a day when you just want to fry some cheese. When those days come along, I say go for it!
What you will need:
- Olive Oil or Coconut oil
- 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella (dried with a paper towel) and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 eggs
- Coconut Flour or All purpose Flour
- Gluten Free Breadcrumbs or Panko Breadcrumbs
- Optional additions: Homemade Marinara, fresh basil, fried bell peppers.
How it’s done:
- Dredge the mozzarella in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs (I like them really crunchy, so I do this step twice) Set them aside.
- Heat oil on medium in a pan. Once oil is hot add the mozzarella and lightly brown all sides. Takes about 2 min.
- Serve immediately