What you will Need:
- Sliced French Bread or Baguette for Toasting
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup Crème Fraîche
- 1 cup Roasted Corn (cut from cob)
- 2 Limes for juice & zest
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (remove stems)
- 2 Jalapeño (seeds are the majority of the “heat”, add to suit taste)
- Pico de Gallo seasoning (optional)
How it’s done:
- In a small bowl, mix Crème Fraîche, juice of 1 lime and about a tablespoon of lime zest. Add salt and 1 jalapeño to taste. Mix well and set aside.
- Toast the bread slices. I like drizzling olive oil on the slices and broiling them until I get the desired color.
- Spread Crème Fraîche mixture on to toast. Then add cilantro leaves and about a tablespoon of corn. Top with thinly sliced jalapeño. I added a dash of pico de gallo for a little pop of color & flavor.
- Serve & Enjoy