Post 2 of 2
It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of the Brussel Sprout in almost any form; but this one is too exceptional NOT to share! Although, not a deal breaker, I highly recommend that you make your own mayo for this aioli…see previous post!
What you will need:
- Brussel sprouts
- Bacon Grease or Coconut oil
- 2/3 c Homemade Mayonnaise (see previous post for recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 lemon/lime juiced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch of salt & pepper
How it’s Done:
- Preheat at 400
- Trim the brussels, and half them (depending on size and personal preference)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (I had JUST baked some bacon and simply reused the same pan) Ensure that the brussels are well coated with the grease/oil and then salt them.
- Bake for 5 min
- Then turn on the broiler, move pan to top rack and broil the brussels for 5-10 min (depending on your broiler, mine is weird) you want them slightly charred, and crispy…be careful not to OVER-cook them.
Smoky Honey Aioli:
- Mix mayo, garlic, honey, lemon juice, paprika, salt & pepper together well.
- Drizzle on top of Brussel Sprouts and devour!!
Optional: top with Bacon 🙂
Aioli concept is from: HowSweetItIs.com