What you will need:
- 1 pound baby carrots with fresh green tops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice and fresh grated zest of 1 lime (I used extra, but I LOVE lime)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
How it’s Done:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the tops off the carrots. Toss them on a baking sheet with the olive oil, and zest, honey, salt and spices.
- Roast about 20 minutes, depending on size, until the carrots are just tender and beginning to deepen in color. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the fresh Lime Juice and serve!
Concept Credit goes to: http://familystylefood.com/2011/03/roasted-cumin-lime-carrots/