What you will need:
10 oz. bittersweet chocolate (60% cacao), broken into 1-inch pieces
1½ cup fresh pomegranate seeds (from 1 large pomegranate)
1½ tbsp. minced candied ginger
1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
How it’s done:
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Melt the Chocolate …I use the double broiler method on the stove top http://candy.about.com/od/workingwithchocolate/a/meltchocolate.htm
3. Once melted, gently stir half of the pomegranate seeds, the ginger (break up any clumps with your fingers), and the salt into the chocolate.
4. Scrape the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it to desired thickness.
5. Sprinkle the remaining pomegranate seeds evenly over the top, pressing them into the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate until fully set, about 30 minutes.
7. Break the bark into chunks with your hands (be careful not to crush the seeds), and serve. The bark will keep, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.
Recipe from: http://laradelilah.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/chocolate-pomegranate-ginger-bark/