I am not ALWAYS big on breakfast, but today is Saturday and sometimes you just need something special!
Prep time: 5 min ~ Cook time: 15 min
What you will need:
- 2.5 c. Almond meal
- 1.5 c Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
How it’s done:
- Preheat to 375
- In a bowl, mix almond meal, baking soda, salt
- In separate small bowl, mix egg and honey well.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the dry mixture, add in raspberries…do not over mix the raspberries
- Roll into balls, and shape with hands.
- bake on parchment lined cooking sheet
- Bake 12-15 minutes