Grilled Wild Caught Swordfish topped with Fresh Cucumber Salsa.
This is a favorite meal and really simple to create.
What you will need:
- 2 c. peeled, seeded & chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 c. fresh, finely chopped parsley
- 1.5 c. fresh, chopped cilantro
- Fresh garlic, pressed or minced (I like a lot of garlic and use 2-3 cloves)
- 1/2 c. Full Fat Greek Yogurt (I like mine creamy, and usually add extra)
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Kosher salt or Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Red Cayenne (Optional, we like it hot)
How it’s done:
- Combine cucumber, onion, parsley, cilantro
- Separately combine garlic, Greek Yogurt, lime & Lemon juice, cumin and salt. Mix well then add to cucumber mixture.
- Serve Immediately on top of grilled swordfish as pictured or as a dip for corn chips